Mobile Sawmilling Bandsaw Blades
- All our blades are manufactured from the finest high carbon steel by EPS in Somerset
- All our welds are annealed to remove any brittleness and danger of fatigue
- Blades are delivered in a cardboard box for added protection
- All our blades can be re-sharpened by EPS on our modern oil cooled machinery (dependant on use)
- 7% discount for orders of 5
- 15% discount for orders of 10
- All prices include VAT charged at 20%
- Dakin Flathers Ripper 37 & Lenox Woodmaster B also available on request, please call 01984 624273 for pricing
Fenes Storm Bandsaws Blade
- A Carbon flex bandsaw of the highest quality available as 32mm or 38mm width
- Suitable for cutting mixed species of timber for up to 2 hours between sharpens
Koronet Platinum Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blades
- Base strip is highly flexible and crack resistant which is then overlayed with high quality high speed steel
- Suitable for cutting mixed species of timber for up to 4 hours between sharpens
These goods will be supplied on a 2-3 day delivery service by ROYAL MAIL.
There is a one off delivery charge of £5.99, there is no additional charge for multiple purchases.
Our delivery charge, for all the terms ordered, is applied at the point of Check Out.
Next Day delivery is available in Mainland England, Wales and Scotland (but excludes the Highlands) Please call 01984 624273 (select extension 4) if you require this delivery option.
For Next Day Delivery all orders should be placed by 12.00